Wishing to add a rich, warm tone to your kitchen cabinet? You can achieve your wish with lovely copper cabinet knobs. While cabinet hardware’s primary purpose is the function, it also helps define your home’s design style. There are lots of choices when it comes to choosing your hardware, but today we’ll be sharing with you different copper cabinet knobs options.
Your hardware style is dependent mainly on the overall design style of your home. Copper finish is a clear trend. The copper finishes that are being seen now tend to be rich and deep with a brushed finish. They look stunning against both light and dark cabinetry and add a classy touch to any kitchen.
But with many options in the market, you may find yourself a bit overwhelmed with a variety of shapes and textures and not knowing what to choose. Do not fret; we can assure you the right choice for your kitchen is out there. Keep reading and discover several copper cabinet knobs that we think you’ll love.
Copper Cabinet Knobs FAQ
What is cabinet hardware?
Cabinet hardware refers to the knobs and pulls attached to both your cabinets and drawers. Hardware also includes the hinges that allow the cabinet door to swing open. The primary function of cabinet hardware is to allow you to open your cabinet doors and drawers.
Is copper hardware out of style?
The preference for copper hardware has been on the rise. It will probably never go out of style because of its association with charm and is timeless. Now, many are opting for a more modern flat black which has become trendy for its modern looks.
Is copper the same as rose gold?
Copper, also referred to as Rose Gold, is an eye-catching finish that always makes a statement. Similar to Polished Brass, be sure to ask if your copper is lacquered as unlacquered copper will quickly develop a patina. Copper is also available in satin and antique variations.
Why should you use copper cabinet knobs?
Copper has been around for a long time but is rising in popularity. Copper has a warm, rich tone. However, it is thought of as a more “informal” look. It really shines in farmhouse-style kitchens. Copper is also quite at home in more traditional settings.
What are the different types of drawer pulls?
Knobs typically require only one mounting screw to make installation simple. Also referred to as drawer pulls or cabinet pulls, handle pulls have a rod- or bar-like design that attaches to the surface at each end. Many handle pulls are offered in the same shapes, styles, and finishes as knobs for coordination purposes.
Are cabinet knobs better than cabinet pulls?
Knobs have smaller profiles than handles, are less expensive, and can be used for both drawers and cabinets. They are slightly easier to install than pulls since you only need one screw to secure the knob to the surface.
Pulls are larger than knobs, make more of a statement, and tend to be easier to grip. They are more expensive than pulls, but they come in many different sizes. They tend to complement drawers or larger cabinets with their linear shape.
What type of handles goes on kitchen cabinets?
There are no strict rules to follow when choosing whether to select a knob, pull, or both. One preference is to use knobs for all doors and pulls for all drawers. Use a pull for any large door such as a pantry and any pull-out door (including pull-out base pantries or trash pull-outs).
How to install Copper Cabinet Knobs?
What you need:
- Screwdriver: Use to tighten the screw into the back of the cabinet knob
- Tape measure
- Drill bit
- Countersink drill bit
- When fitting a cabinet knob, it is good first to determine if the length of the screw is correct. If it is too long, it will need to be cut down using a hacksaw, and if it is too short, you may need to countersink it into the cupboard door.
- Screw the fixing into the back of the cabinet knob to see if any adjustment needs to be made with the length or determine the depth that needs to be countersunk. It’s best to adjust the screw as little as possible to allow enough length in the back of the cabinet knob for secure fixing.
- Once the screws are the correct length, mark where you wish the cabinet knob to sit. Drill the appropriate size hole for the screw and use a countersunk drill bit so the screw can sit within the door but not fall through.
- Slide the screw through the door and attach the cabinet knob to it. Once on the screw enough, push the cabinet knob flush to the door and then tighten the screw to the cabinet knob.
- Avoid spinning the cabinet knob on as this may cause damage to your cupboard doors and paintwork.
How to select cabinet knobs?
- Determine the shape you want. Take note of your cabinet style, countertop edge, lighting fixtures, and other essential design elements. Do they have square or curved lines? Choose hardware that is consistent with the type of lines in your design.
- Consider the finish. While most people will choose chrome or brushed nickel, numerous other finishes are available to add interest to your kitchen.
- Think about comfort. Try out the knob before you purchase. Touch it, feel it, and fit your hand inside the pull. Does it fit? Does it feel nice? Or does it cram your fingers and feel sharp around the edges?
Copper Cabinet Knobs
These vintage handcrafted metal copper knobs and pulls can be used on dresser drawers, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, or furniture.
These decorative knobs will make any furniture look more elegant without the cost.
Switch out those old, plain-looking, hard-to-grab drawer knobs with our attractive, high-quality, non-fading, attention-grabbing decorative knobs.
- Protective coating
- Easy to install
- Vintage Style
An easy and affordable way to give any project a stylish update, with a striking soft copper finish and clean lines.
The Simple Chamfered knob from Franklin Brass is the perfect way to add a casual but updated vibe to any cabinet or drawer.
With clean straight lines and simple beveled detail, it brings an air of relaxed sophistication to any project. The striking copper works well with various wood tones and paint colors.
- Install easily
- Brushed Copper
These decorative round knobs can elevate any cabinet with the best materials available.
This is a vintage high-quality, handcrafted authentic Copper Knob that can be used on dresser drawers, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, and other drawers or doors.
These decorative knobs will make any furniture, cabinet, or door look more elegant without the cost.
- Shiny Copper
- Traditional Style
- Zinc Alloy
Made of Zinc Alloy and with an Antique Copper finish, these knobs are 1.5”Diameter; 0.75”Height.
Suitable for your cabinets, drawer, dresser, cupboard, closet, etc. A perfect decoration for your home.
These knobs are easy to install; all you have to do is drill a hole at the place where you want to install the knob, then pass through the screw from the back of the board and tighten the pull.
- Antique Copper
- Zinc Alloy
- Easy to Install
These beautiful antique kitchen cabinet knobs by Dynasty Hardware are made of solid zinc alloy metal.
The knobs feature a smooth backside that makes them comfortable to use. These kitchen cabinet knobs will look great on your cabinets.
Dynasty hardware also offers a full line of matching antique copper cabinet pulls to go with this knob.
- Wide Base
- Antique Copper
- Zinc Alloy
These cup pulls add new accents and decorating touches that refresh decor with good looks and smart function from the bedroom to the kitchen and bath.
A beautiful, antique copper finish highlights the classic shape that makes these pulls feel at home in any room.
These beautiful Antique Copper Bin Style Cabinet Pulls will put the finishing touches on your kitchen cabinets. These cup-style cabinet pulls make opening and closing your cabinet drawers easy.
- Antique Copper
- Cup Style