Wishing to upgrade your kitchen? We hear you. A simple but great way to give your kitchen a new and fresh start is by adding gold cabinet knobs. The small details can make a huge difference; the reason why today we’ll be sharing with you all about beautiful-looking gold cabinet knobs.
Gold cabinet knobs work well with all kitchen cabinet colors. It’s a bold choice yet at the same time it offers a touch of bling. It is a great choice if you are looking for a classic, but eye-catching finish that won’t go out of style.
As you may imagine, a variety of styles also comes with a variety of shapes and textures so knowing what to choose may sound like a daunting task. Do not panic, we can assure you the perfect choice for your kitchen is out there. So, check out below different gold cabinet knobs and more interesting tips.
Gold Cabinet Knobs FAQ’s
Are gold cabinet knobs in style?
Gold cabinet hardware is definitely trending in kitchens. Both gold and silver are the two most classic fixture metals. So, yes, the gold hardware is a huge trend right now. Gold fixtures are the latest trend in luxury bathrooms and kitchens, but with a modern twist. No longer are we stuck with the boring, old polished brass.
Should cabinets have knobs or pulls?
There are no strict rules to follow when choosing whether to select a knob or a pull or both. One preference is to use knobs for all doors and pulls for all drawers. For any large door such as a pantry and any pull-out door (including pull-out base pantries or trash pull-outs), use a pull.
What are the differences between cabinet knobs or cabinet pulls?
- One main difference between cabinet knobs and pulls is how you install them. You attach cabinet pulls to a cabinet or drawer with two screws, one on each side of the pull. However, cabinet knobs only require a single screw for installation.
Another difference in the installation process of cabinet knobs and pulls is how much measurement they require.
- Pulls need more measurement simply because they have two sides that must be screwed in. You want to make sure the pulls are level and not crooked.
- Often, you use pulls for cabinet doors while you use knobs for drawers. This is partially due to the space difference on cabinets vs drawers, but it is also easier to open a door with a pull. It requires less effort because you can use your whole hand.
How to replace cabinet knobs?
- You only need a screwdriver to complete this process.
- Kitchen cabinets generally have pre-drilled holes in the areas where hardware is supposed to be installed. If there isn’t a hole, you may need a drill to create what is called a pilot hole.
- Once you have drilled your holes or you have found your pre-drilled holes in your cabinet faces, you will push the screw through the back of the cabinet to the other side where you want to install the hardware.
- Simply use a screwdriver to screw it into the hole on the back side of the hardware. This is all that needs to be done to securely anchor the hardware to your cabinets.
General tips to buying cabinet knobs
- Determine the shape you want. Take note of your cabinet style, countertop edge, lighting fixtures, and any other important design elements. Do they have square or curved lines?
Choose hardware that is consistent with the type of lines in your design.
- Consider the finish. While most people will choose chrome or brushed nickel, there are numerous other finishes available to add interest to your kitchen. You don’t need to match your faucet as long as the finish complements other finishes in the design.
- Think about comfort. Try out the knob or pull before you purchase the entire kitchen.
Touch it, feel it, and fit your hand inside the pull. Does it fit? Does it feel nice? Or does it cram your fingers and feel sharp around the edges? You should be able to fit four comfortably.
Gold Cabinet Knobs
These T bar cabinet knobs are made of high-quality stainless steel, hollow but sturdy and look beautiful, and serve your purposes.
Ideal for cabinet, drawer, door, cupboard, wardrobe, closet, smooth and clear stainless steel handles. Great helper to pull out drawer soon and conveniently.
Sturdy and durable, practical for a long time. The surface is not easy to fade by an electroplating process. Simple and quick installation.
- Easy to install
- Stainless steel
Best choice for a kitchen remodel and the furniture hardware, these knobs will look great against both dark and light furniture.
The cabinet knobs with gold and round design are suitable for most furniture. The brushed brass finish makes itself fingerprint-proof and rust-proof.
All you have to do is drill holes at the place where you want to install the knob according to the hole spacing, then pass through the screw from the back of the board and tighten the knob.
- Solid Zinc Alloy
- Brushed brass finish
OYX brushed brass cabinet pulls are made of high-quality Zinc with gold finished, they are hollow but sturdy.
The gold cabinet knobs are made of High-quality zinc alloy, classic appearance enhances your life’s enjoyment.
They are corrosion-resisting, wear-resistant, not easy to fade, and not easy to rust. Use the gold cabinet knob to mark the position for the screws before firmly attaching.
- Corrosion resisting
These brushed brass cabinet knobs are with a shining and simple design, suitable for cabinet, drawer, dresser, cupboard, wardrobe furniture door, and more. Perfect decoration and beautiful addition for your home, office, kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom.
POZEAN kitchen cabinet knobs are made of high-quality stainless steel with Brushed Brass Finish; the Gold Cabinet Knob is 1.18 inches in diameter and 0.9 inches in height.
The mounting screw is about 0.9 inches in length. Keep in mind the thickness of your drawers before purchasing.
- Stainless steel
- Easy to Install
The surface of gold cabinet knobs uses advanced electroplating polishing technology and is set with bright rhinestones, which makes your furniture look new.
Gorgeous knobs for cabinets and drawers great for cabinet, kitchen, drawer, dresser. It can be applied to all kinds of furniture, such as dressers, shoe cabinets, bookcases, cabinets, etc.
Their beautiful appearance is not only practical but also decorative, it is an ideal choice for refurbished furniture.
- Zinc Alloy